Traditionally, The Oklahoma Mennonite Relief Sale is an annual event sponsored by the Amish, Mennonite, Mennonite Brethren and Brethren in Christ churches of Oklahoma. The OMRS is held the first full weekend (Friday and Saturday) in November. For 2021, we are back live at the Chisholm Trail Expo Center on Friday, November 5 and Saturday, November 6.
More information about the sale can be found by contacting one of the sponsoring churches.
You may also contact Keith Whiteneck, sale chairman, at (580) 227-6013 or email@example.com.
As we are recovering from COVID-19, our list of events has changed a little.
Thank you for your support.
- Some Booths Open (4:00pm)
- Dinner & Other Food Booths (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
- Music Program (6:45)
- Open House and sale of priced items (6:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Pancake Breakfast (8:00am - 9:00am)
- Booths Open (8:30am)
- Craft and Quilt Auction Begins(9:30am)
- "People's Choice Quilt" Auction (12:00 noon)
Where We Are
Chisholm Trail Expo Center111 W Purdue Ave
Enid, OK 73701