Traditionally, The Oklahoma Mennonite Relief Sale is an annual event sponsored by the Amish, Mennonite, Mennonite Brethren and Brethren in Christ churches of Oklahoma. The OMRS is held the first full weekend (Friday and Saturday) in November. For 2020 Due to COVID, there will be online auction starting October 19th running through November 5th.
The auction is being hosted with Lippard Auctioneers at hibid.com. *Click here to browse and register for the auction.* Please Pay Attention to the specific details about the auction when registering.
(Note: The auction will not become active until later in the day on the 19th)
More information about the sale can be found by contacting one of the sponsoring churches.
You may also contact Dwight & Luella Unruh, (580) 554-9057, sale chairman.
Due to COVID-19 our normal list of events will not be be happening.
We are hoping hoping to return next year. In the meantime, please take a look at the Auction and the Special Events pages.
Thank you for your support.
- Some Booths Open (4:00pm)
- Dinner & Other Food Booths (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
- Music Program by Cornerstone Octect & Auction (6:00 - 7:30)
- Open House and "Buy it Now" Quilts (6:00pm - 8:00pm)
- Pancake Breakfast (7:30am - 9:00am)
- Booths Open (8:00am)
- Auction Begins(9:00am)
- Quilt Auction Begins (at end of craft Auction)
- "People's Choice Quilt" Auction (12:00 noon)
Where We Are
Chisholm Trail Expo Center111 W Purdue Ave
Enid, OK 73701